10:03 AM Harts for Africa 0 Comments

The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'--Billy Graham

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to be used by God yet others are overlooked? It seems to me that effective Christians have one thing in common - prayer. Prayer changes things. It can allow an ordinary person to be used to perform the extraordinary. When it comes to prayer we all have the same opportunity.

Every person has times of discouragement and the thing that differs is the way we handle it. Billy Graham also has times of deep discouragement and our answer should be the same as his, taking the time to ask our loving Father for help. Be encouraged and lean on God no matter what you face today.