Who’s sin is worse - yours or mine?

6:04 PM Harts for Africa 1 Comments

Every time a Christian's life makes negitive news, the entire church is criticized, mainly by people claiming to love Jesus. How can you love Jesus and hate His bride? How can you love God and speak badly of his children.

All children do something stupid sometimes, but I don’t think many of them plan out the whole sequence of events. I think people who lie, start with a small lie and some way or another they “lose control” of it. Sin is a slippery slope that none of us can afford to play near. Please don’t condemn others for their mistakes but instead look at what they have done, learn from it and never go there yourself.

A little story I heard once, a pastor was once asked by a couple of teenagers who didn’t believe in Jesus “if the Devil was here now who would he tempt?’’ The pastor responded, “me because he already has you both”. If you are not being tempted the Devil has given up on you. I would be worried if he gave up on you as it means he has you. The Devil never gave up on Jesus even to the point of death and Jesus would have been a lot harder to tempt than you or I.

Mat 7:4-5 How can you say, "My friend, let me take the speck out of your eye," when you don't see the log in your own eye?
You're nothing but show-offs! First, take the log out of your own eye. Then you can see how to take the speck out of your friend's eye. CEV