Pastors training and what happened

11:25 AM Harts for Africa 0 Comments

where God reveals   himself,  people start to speak in tongues, the Holy Spirit starts a work in each one. There was many miracles, because God was with us.

Every things we need do to please God our father in Jesus name the Bibles said, therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

I was think and prayed for you because is a last days for you my brother with family, your all brothers ,sister and friend, but God told me so and I want give you this answer from God ,he said: I say to you there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God , Who shall not receive many times more in this present time, and in the age to come eternal life. Lc18:29-30.

Every time we need pray for knowledge, wisdom, miracles , faith to work in believer for our needs I know God will provied.

BE BLESSED.