Handout

2:57 PM Harts for Africa 0 Comments

When people knock at our door asking for a hand out, I ask them what is their plan to overcome this situation?....most have not thought about it and I have never heard a plan...I pray this will change.

To help somebody is important if we help in a positive way. Many times I wonder if I am indeed helping people to stay in poverty by giving them a hand out, therefore I am helping in a negative way. By sitting with someone and helping them to think of a way out of their current situation maybe I will help them to help themselves.

We are demonstrating businesses that the local people are able to copy themselves. We are educating the local children in a school that achieves more than the surrounding schools. Just as important we are equipping the local church to teach the Word of God. I am sure these are positive handouts that will help people have a different tomorrow.