GOING HOME?

1:43 PM Harts for Africa 0 Comments

In two weeks I fly from Australia back to Africa. It has been so good spending time with everyone here, and am looking forward to getting back to a continent that I love so much. In returning to Africa we start another three year journey. It's interesting to mark our lives by three year terms and in the next term it seems we have so much work to do and so little time to do it.

I am constantly amazed by God and I ask Him, why me? Who am I, for the creator of the universe to choose, to be part of His vision for Africa? God wants to bless the nations and has asked if I would be willing to help Jesus carry that out. God can use anyone to do what I do, but He chose me.

The underlying message for me during this time in Australia has been that God is about to amaze me with what He does, that my thinking is too small, and my faith has not stretched to believe for what is coming. The surprising part is that Kim tells me I dream too big, and if I tell people what I am believing for they will think I am crazy. So here I am being crazy and thinking as big as I can and God is saying it's still too small.

Pray that God will grow my faith and that I can keep up with what He is going to do over the next three years.

Greg.