UPDATE ON OUR PROGRESS

2:40 PM Harts for Africa 0 Comments




At this time Kim, Gabi and Thomas are in Kenya. The kids really wanted to go to ACC National Conference earlier this month but thought that getting back to school for the beginning of term was more important. I know right, I have the best job being a dad, both our children want to do well so they are self motivated. It's so cool when I get to say, "Hey guys, don't push it so hard , Mum and I don't care about your results, your best is great",  when in fact I am pumped on the inside that they do work so hard. Being a pressure release is so much better than being an enforcer.
Kim is staying at the school helping out where she can. I will be back in Africa and will meet Kim in Zimbabwe on June 7th en-route to Mozambique. We have a quite a bit to sort out in southern Africa before heading to Kenya to join a short term mission trip in September.
Please pray that we have great meetings in Mozambique and are able to prepare well for our transition

Greg