NEW SEASON

2:10 PM Harts for Africa 0 Comments


I have my bags packed and I am ready to head back to Africa early tomorrow morning. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I don't think I have ever been so excited to see what God is going to do in my life.

God has been asking me to stretch my faith and believe bigger. I journaled on Matt 19:29 this morning and I asked, "God really, you want me to increase 100 fold what I left behind?" I left a church which I had a big vision for, bigger than the church currently is 11 years later. Can God really expect me to stretch my vision 100 fold, the answer is yes, He can and He is.

I am excited, knowing that I can't do it by myself, therefore God has to do it through me. I have been challenged to read, pray and worship more. This is drawing me closer to God and affecting me in the most positive way.

I do understand that working out this vision is not as complex as I tend to see it and if I take one day at a time, looking for the potential in people and I continue to work hard to draw it out of them, at the same time doing what is important to grow the ministry and myself, God will take care of the rest.

I thank the people who have encouraged and inspired me recently, you have had a profound impact on my relationship with Jesus, which is the most important relationship we can have. I am on top of the spiritual mountain and that is the place I should be when about to embark on a new season. I think I might even be able to climb a little higher.

Who would not want the joy of walking in God's will for their lives, there is nothing better!